Chania Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI), as Lead Partner of INNOVAGRO project, aiming at development of an innovative network for the promotion of extroversion of agro-food companies in Adriatic – Ionian Area, will organize a series of Events which will take place in Chania, Greece, at 1st & 2nd of November 2019.
The main aim of INNOVAGRO Events is the strengthening of the links between Tourism Sector (gastronomy tourism) and Agrofood Sector by the participation of relevant companies and stakeholders from Greece, Italy (Puglia & Basilicata Region), Slovenia, Serbia and Albania.
More specific, the following Events will take place:
- 5th Transnational Networking Workshop, Friday, 1st of November 2019, 10:00 – 14:00, Auditorium of CCCI.
- Study Visit to several local agrotourism and gastronomy sites in the Region Unit of Chania, Friday, 1st of November 2019, 14:00 – 17:00.
- National Dissemination Event (Info-day), Friday afternoon, 1st of November 2019, Mikis Theodorakis Theater.
- 3rd Transnational Extroversion Event, Saturday, 2nd of November 2019, 10.00 – 18.00, in the establishments of Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania, including:
- Exhibition of innovative agrofood & tourism products / services / projects.
- Gastronomy Events
- B2B / Networking / Capitalization Meetings
All interested bodies and companies of the agrofood and tourism sector are invited to attend these events.